The 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600 has generated a lot of buzz in the off-road vehicle market. For anyone looking to experience a new level of ATV performance, here’s a sneak peek of what to expect.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
The 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600 features a 41-hp single-cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled 4-valve engine that boasts an engine displacement of 580cc. This is enough power to ride across even the toughest terrain without any issues.
The CFORCE 600 has a Bosch® electronic fuel injection system and a continuously variable transmission (CVT). For improved efficiency, its radiator is 18% larger than last year’s model, along with a more powerful cooling fan.
WHEELS, TIRES, AND SUSPENSION
Every ATV relies on its wheels, tires, and suspension for peak performance, and the 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600 doesn’t disappoint. It comes with 12-inch cast aluminum alloy wheels, a wheelbase of 58 inches, and hydraulic disc brakes. The CFORCE 600 also has spring preload-adjustable front and rear shock absorbers for the best riding experience.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
The 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600 is 90.5 inches long, 46 inches wide, and stands 55 inches tall. It is comfortable to ride on rough terrain with a ground clearance of 10.6 inches and has a rack capacity of 100 pounds in the front, as well as 75 pounds in the rear.
Like all vehicles from CFMOTO, the new CFORCE 600 has some outstanding features, including the following:
- A turning radius that’s 15% tighter than last year’s model
- USB and DC power outlets
- Better illumination with high-intensity LED lighting and daytime running lights (DRL) from RIDEVISION
- Easy-shift gate system
- Shift-lock security
- Composite-over-steel racking
- Weather-resistant front and rear cargo compartments
- Sturdy frame for increased strength and a towing capacity of 1,000 pounds
- Multi-function digital gauge
- Improved AA arm front and rear independent suspension
- Variable-rate electronic power steering
- Versatile equipment, including a 2-inch welded receiver hitch and a 2,500-pound winch
Ready to get your hands on the 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600? We can help. Town & Country Sports Center is your go-to dealer for high-performance motorcycles, ATVs, and UTVs in Cement City, MI and the surrounding areas. We also have the expertise and technology to maintain and service your rides from Polaris®, CFMOTO, Honda, Harley-Davidson®, and more. To schedule a test ride of a 2020 CFMOTO CFORCE 600 or any other vehicle that we have in stock, contact us today.
Photo Courtesy of CFMOTO USA.